Send Message
Xiamen Juguangli Import & Export Co., Ltd
products
products
Home > products > Silicone Rubber Sleeving > LSR Customized FDA Silicone Rubber Cable Entry Sleeve

LSR Customized FDA Silicone Rubber Cable Entry Sleeve

Product Details

Place of Origin: China

Brand Name: OEM

Certification: SGS, ROHS,ISO

Model Number: OEM

Payment & Shipping Terms

Minimum Order Quantity: 2,000pcd

Price: USD, Negotiation

Packaging Details: PE+Carton

Delivery Time: within 10~20 work days

Payment Terms: T/T, L/C, Western Union,Paypal

Supply Ability: 500,000pcs/month

Get Best Price
Highlight:

FDA Rubber Cable Entry Sleeve

,

LSR Rubber Cable Entry Sleeve

,

LSR Rubber Sleeve For Wire

Material:
FDA; Medical Grade; High Elastic; High Transparent
Type:
Boot, Bushing, Sleeve Cover
Molding Technology:
Compression, Injection, LSR Overmold
Servive:
Customize/OEM/ODM
Hardness:
Customize
Company Type:
Manufacturer/Factory
Packing:
Inner PE Bag Outer Carton Box
Port:
By Air, By Sea From Xiamen, By DHL, FEDEX,UPS...
Material:
FDA; Medical Grade; High Elastic; High Transparent
Type:
Boot, Bushing, Sleeve Cover
Molding Technology:
Compression, Injection, LSR Overmold
Servive:
Customize/OEM/ODM
Hardness:
Customize
Company Type:
Manufacturer/Factory
Packing:
Inner PE Bag Outer Carton Box
Port:
By Air, By Sea From Xiamen, By DHL, FEDEX,UPS...
LSR Customized FDA Silicone Rubber Cable Entry Sleeve
LSR Customized FDA Silicone Rubber Cable Entry Sleeve
 

Product Introduction

 

Rubber Sleeves

Rubber sleeve is also called silicone rubber sleeve, rubber tubing sleeve, silicone rubber sheath, rubber cover, made of elastic silicone material, commonly used epDM, neoprene, NBR modified POLYtetrafluoroethylene rubber material, etc.It is commonly used to make elastomer covers, rubber bushings, bellows, dampers or bumpers, etc.Some nitrile rubber sleeves are moulded with metal parts, such as bronze, steel, brass, or overformed with plastic products, such as PBT.

 

Product Specifications

 

Molding technology Compression, Injection, LSR Overmold
Packing Inner PE bag outer carton box
Material FDA; Medical Grade; High Elastic; High Transparent

 

Product Pictures

 

LSR Customized FDA Silicone Rubber Cable Entry Sleeve 0

 

As a surface protector, rubber sleeve is widely used in the market for its anti-skid, wear-resistant, oil-resistant functions and high tensile strength.Rubber sleeve has high mechanical strength, good finish, easy maintenance, durability and other characteristics, according to the use of different scenes, there are a variety of materials from, such as epDM, neoprene, nitrile rubber and so on.

 

LSR Customized FDA Silicone Rubber Cable Entry Sleeve 1

 

Silicone rubber sleeve has ultra high elongation, high tensile strength, high temperature resistance and excellent tear strength, in line with industrial quality and light industry standards.It has good shockproof, anti-slip, anti-damage characteristics, so can be used to make rubber shock absorber or rubber buffer, also has a wide range of applications in the automotive industry.

With the anti-skid property of silicone rubber cover, we can easily design the baby bottle cover and glass bottle cover, which can effectively prevent the baby bottle or water bottle from breaking, and also make the baby bottle easy to hold.

 

LSR Customized FDA Silicone Rubber Cable Entry Sleeve 2

 

FAQ

 

1. Q: Are you a trading company or a factory?

A: We are a silica gel manufacturing factory, mainly producing customized products for customers, including silicone buttons, sealing rings, gaskets, and other silica gel miscellaneous and silica gel products.

2. Q: How long is the normal order lead time?

Answer: Usually 7~15 working days. If a new mold is needed, the time will be negotiated separately.

3. Q: What is the cost of making the mold?

A: The customer will pay in advance. When the order quantity reaches a certain scale, we will return the mold payment in full.

4. Q: What does the quote require?

A: Provide 2D/3D drawings or samples and we can make a quick offer.

5. What about the packaging?

Answer: usually PE bag + export carton, can be customized according to the special requirements of customers packaging.

6. What terms of payment will you accept?

A: We can accept T/T, irrevocable L/C, Western Union, etc.

30% deposit and the remaining 70% will be paid before shipment after the order is completed.